- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 8 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 631656703245 616312829095 709390039729 885784968148
- Item model number: PROMMUSTEC19
• AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENT BRAND - MuscleTech NitroTech Pure Whey Protein delivers 30g of premium 100% whey protein, primarily from whey protein peptides and whey protein isolate; • POWERFUL PROTEIN POWDER - Core ingredients in MuscleTech NitroTech Pure Whey Protein are scientifically shown to build 70 % more muscle than regular whey protein alone; • SCIENTIFICALLY SUPERIOR – 5g of glutamine & precursor, 6.8g of BCAA aminos plus a clinically studied 3g dose of HPLC-Tested creatine monohydrate in each serving; • COLD-FILTERED MICRONIZATION - Cold filtered, multi-phase filtration reduces fat, lactose and impurities without using heat, harsh acids or salt; • STACK WITH: Frequently purchased with MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine, MuscleTech AminoBuild Next Gen, MuscleTech Glutamine, 100% Ultra Pure L-Glutamine
I just received this product yesterday and have only tried it once so far. It tasted sweeter than I expected and had a strong artificial sweetener flavor. I measured the weight of the powder inside the scoop and it's reading 56g not the 44g that's listed on my container. Also the nutrition facts on my container did not match the one pictured on Amazon. The Amazon picture says you're getting 30g of protein for every 37g scoop (81% protein). My container says I'm getting 30g of protein for every 44g scoop (68% protein). This new formula also has more calories, saturated fat, cholesterol, and carbohydrates than the old formula. I hope Amazon will be able to update their photos to better inform their customers on the products they sell and I hope Muscletech will try to improve the consistency of their scoop to weight ratio.
drinkability can be hard with whey but they got it right. the mocha cheesecake is a great flavor. mixes well and doesn't cause any stomach issues. the ingredient profile meets my needs and I know I am getting a good middle class or better product with muscletech.4 stars because it didnt blow my mind but it is good
Good value whey protein. One thing to consider is that this has creatine in it. For me it's a plus for convenience and I think most people are taking creatine in some form. I'm not the pickiest when it comes to flavor but one thing I can't stand is too much of that artificial sweetener flavor. This doesn't have that "too sweet" feeling you get when there's too much sweetener in it. Also I like to use more water than most when I mix my protein. Up to 16oz per scoop. This is very drinkable no matter how much water you use. Overall it's a good value protein for any time of the day or year.
Love this protein, very macro friendly for any of the goals. I got the mocha cappuccino flavor and it tastes amazing. I mix it in with my oatmeal every morning and is a great way to start the day. The protein mixes well in shakes and smoothies without any chunks and such. Macros are very friendly, low carb and low fat which id perfect for a cut which I am on right now. Would recommend this product to anyone whos looking for a high quality protein supplement
This is some tasty business here, I usually use EAS 100% Whey and this is nice for me because calories and protein levels are the same. However this is isolate based and mixes great in water. I recommend anyone try this out for the value of the protein alone, great stuff.
Best tasting protein powder I've found. Almost tastes a bit too sweet, but you can modify that with additional liquid. Very pleased with the consistency as well. Doesn't feel like ground up chalk in my mouth. Not using to necessarily build muscle, just looking for protein supplement.
Got this to try as a post workout shake.. Seeing how the anabolic protein shake is gone now... So for it seems to work not as stiff or sore the next day... Taste good to me with no issue..